What to do, if you had a leak? 

If you had a leak that was repaired, please complete the Sewer Fee Variance Request Form and submit it along with the receipt for repairs. Please contact the WWTA for all other adjustment requests at 209-7842.

WWTA will review your request and notify you in writing about your variance request.