- Online Payment Options Now Available for Sanitary Sewer Permit Purchases
- Mayor Jim Coppinger Shares Some News About The Work We Do In The Community.
- Don't Flush That! 10 Things To Never Flush In The Toilet.
- The WWTA Encourages Customers to Reach Out In Times of Need.
Contact our office between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. to purchase a sewer permit.
Encourages Customers to Reach Out Directly to WWTA in Times of Need
The Hamilton County WWTA has some tips for customers experiencing sewer issues, beginning with the most important: Call us first. The WWTA notes that sometimes customers will reach out to their particular city or municipality regarding sewer issues instead of reaching out for immediate assistance by the WWTA.
Here are several helpful pieces of information for customers:
- Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Customers can always contact the WWTA via email at WWTA@HamiltonTN.gov
- For questions with billing, customers may call: 423-209-7808
- The WWTA has a 24-hour hour Pay-By-Phone Line: 1-844-657-2837
- For General Questions regarding permits, sewer availability, etc., customers may call 423-209-7842
- For questions regarding emergency sewer overflows, 423-209-6408
- Grinder Pump and Step System Service Calls are accessed by calling: 423-209-6409
- Still looking for an answer? The WWTA’s website has been updated to make searching easier than ever: wwta.hamiltontn.gov
July 15Work Session Committee The board of commissioners discuss items related to engineering, finances, variances and developments.Read on...
July 22Read on...
August 20Work Session Committee The board of commissioners discuss items related to engineering, finances, variances and developments.Read on...
August 26Read on...