Who can purchase a sewer tap-on permit?
For a gravity service line, only a Hamilton County licensed plumber can purchase a permit. For a grinder pump installation, the licensed plumber must purchase the permit and the property owner must sign the easement forms. See Sewer Collection Rules and Regulations for Wastewater Collection System Section VI: Fees, E.5 (PDF).

Show All Answers

1. Who can purchase a sewer tap-on permit?
2. How are permit costs paid to the WWTA?
3. Will the tap fee be adjusted if a road cut is required?
4. Can an existing service be used for a replacement structure?
5. If I need to tap a 2nd time to my service line, will I have to pay an additional tap fee?
6. Is a permit required any time a repair is being done on a service line?